Tuesday 10 March 2015

Love Quotes


You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had

― Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook)



I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything.

― F. Scott Fitzgerald

cute love quotes for her from him

Sometimes, it's hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don't say anything at all. But I hope someday, you'll understand, having you is what I live for.

best love quotes for her

If I knew I would be falling in love with an angel, I would have searched for you harder and found you sooner.
sweet love quotes for him
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever

― Rabindranath Tagore



Falling in love quotes for him
To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.

― Valerie Lombardo

Sweet love quotes for her
I love you because I love you, because it would be impossible not to love you. I love you without question, without calculation, without reason good or bad, faithfully, with all my heart and soul, and every faculty


― Juliette Drout

True love quotes for her
Sweetness flows from your appearance and your beauty makes me fall more in love with you. Anytime I feel low, I think about the good times you have given me and everything seems good again

Falling in love quotes for her from the heart

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close


― Pablo Neruda


0 comments:

Post a Comment